sexta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2011

BTT - História


Sometimes I feel like the only person I know who finds reading history fascinating. It’s so full of amazing-yet-true stories of people driven to the edge and how they reacted to it. I keep telling friends that a good history book (as opposed to some of those textbooks in school that are all lists and dates) does everything a good novel does–it grips you with real characters doing amazing things.
Am I REALLY the only person who feels this way? When is the last time you read a history book? Historical biography? You know, something that took place in the past but was REAL.


erm.. pois... tendo em conta a minha escolha quase exclusiva de livros de fantasia, acabo por não ler nada histórico (nada de nada). O mais próximo, que me lembre.. talvez O Leão Escarlate, de Elizabeth Chadwick. De resto, nada de nada... Talvez um dia mais tarde comece nesse género.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário